*** XMAS 2022 ***
Due to the ongoing Communication Workers dispute RoyalMail have advised the last post dates for Christmas delivery as follows:
Monday 12 December - 2nd Class, 2nd Class Signed For, Royal Mail 48 ®
Friday 16 December - 1st Class, 1st Class Signed For, Royal Mail 24 ®, Royal Mail Tracked 48 ®
Monday 19 December - Royal Mail Tracked 24®
The important bit:
As many of our items are print/embroidered to order this adds additional days to process. Sadly due to the above disruptions this year our recommended last order dates are earlier than usual and are as follows:
Wednesday 7th December - Clothing (both print and embroidered), Beanies, Caps, Teddy Bears & Mugs (combined with clothing, etc in the same order).
Monday 12th December - Phone Cases, Face Covers & Mugs (with a phone case in the same order).
Tuesday 13th December - Watches & Torches.
Wednesday 14th December - Patches, Pin Badges, Books, most accessories and Mugs (that are not combined with clothing/phone cases in the same order).
Our suppliers and ourselves will continue to process and dispatch orders beyond the recommended last post dates and we hope all our customers receive their orders in time for Christmas.
Inline with our suppliers the Sales Team will be taking a break over the Christmas period from the 22nd Dec - 5th Jan. While we're sure we'll still be answering queries during this time as best we can, please note that many queries would need to be passed on to one of our suppliers for additional info, such enquires can only be addressed when our suppliers reopen in January.
We thank you all for your custom and support throughout this year and look forward to bringing new designs and products next year.
The UKCH/UKPH/UKFH Team
*** XMAS 2023 ***
Important Christmas Delivery Update from the UKCH/UKPH/UKFH Team
As the festive season approaches, we want to ensure that your holiday shopping experience is as smooth and joyful as possible. Please be aware of the following key points regarding our Christmas delivery schedule:
- Extended Processing Times:
Many of our cherished items, especially those that are print/embroidered, require up to 10 working days for processing by our supplier(s). This is an important factor in determining when your order will arrive.
- Last Order Dates for Christmas Delivery:
To avoid disappointment, please place your orders as early as possible. These dates are set with both the processing times and postal service guidelines in mind:
Monday 4th December - Clothing (both print and embroidered), Beanies, Caps, Teddy Bears & Mugs (combined with clothing, etc in the same order).
Friday 15th December - Patches, Pin Badges, Books, most accessories and Mugs (that are not combined with clothing/phone cases in the same order).
- Postal Service Delays:
As always, we are at the mercy of Royal Mails efficiency, especially during this busy period. We will do our utmost to dispatch your orders promptly, but please be prepared for potential delays outside our control.
- Continued Service: Rest assured, we will continue to process and dispatch orders beyond these recommended last post dates. Our aim, as always, is for all customers to receive their orders quickly and in time for Christmas.
- Holiday Break:
Our Sales Team will be on a well-deserved break over the Christmas period. We will still be available to answer queries, but please note that responses may be delayed, and some enquiries may only be resolved when our suppliers reopen in January.
We deeply appreciate your understanding and patience. Your support throughout the year has been invaluable, and we're excited to bring you new designs and products next year. Wishing you a festive and joyful holiday season!
The UKCH/UKPH/UKFH Team
*** Covid-19 ***
We'd like to thank everyone for their patience, our customers that have taken time to follow our updates and especially those who have emailed "don't worry it takes as long as it takes" emails. We greatly appreciate your support throughout this. Please see below for the latest updates.
We continue to take orders (in order to keep the lights on at Humour Towers) and really appreciate every single order during this time.
We're a small business supporting other small businesses, each and every order really does make a difference to us and our suppliers during this difficult time and we're all working hard to dispatch your orders as quickly and safely as possible.
- Patches, Pins & Cufflinks: Orders up to Friday 18th 16:00 have been dispatched. The last dispatch for these items will be Monday 21st around 12pm.
- All Face Covers, Mugs (not part of a clothing order) & Mobile Cases up until Friday 18th 20:00 have been dispatched. Our printers are working towards the RoyalMail guide of Monday 21st. As these items require time for print and cooling orders upto and including Friday 19th are the last recommended dates, but will continue to be dispatched up to 24th until the 23rd.
- Clothing and Mugs (as part of a clothing order) All orders up to 1st Dec have been dispatched and 98% of all December orders too. We've taken clothing, jackets and boots out of stock to allow time to complete the remaining existing orders before xmas shutdown. Please join the waitlists if you'd like to order any items and you'll receive a notification once available in the new year.
Once again we'd like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding this year.
We hope you all have a great and safe xmas,
The UKCH/UKPH,UKFH Sales Team.
The UKCH/UKPH/UKFH Sales Team.
Delays are like having to take over a scene guard in the middle of a field on a cold and wet December night. No-one wants it, but sometimes it’s just unavoidable…
However, you will be pleased to know that we really do care! We honestly work our little butts off at all hours of the day and night to ensure that your order is processed as quickly as possible.
THE VERY IMPORTANT BIT is that in order to allow us to offer a wide range of colours, sizes and designs – we print/embroider most of our items to order. That allows us to keep as much of our business in the UK with local suppliers as far as possible.
Therefore, please allow up to 10 working days from the point of payment to delivery of your order!
Where an order has multiple items, we may split the order to speed up delivery to you. You will only receive an ‘order complete’ email once all parts of your order have been dispatched. If you’re unsure if your order is complete, please drop us an Email or Contact Us (select the option for “Sales”) and we’ll gladly check on it for you!
Standard UK Mainland Delivery via Royal Mail:
(It can be up to 14 working days before the Royal Mail consider an item missing.)
1st Class – We aim to deliver* by the next working day.
2nd Class – We aim to deliver* within 2-3 working days.
*Delivery is classed as the point from which your item is made and ready for dispatch – not from the point of order!
Start from £4 and is based on the Royal Mail Online Postage Calculator. Unfortunately this is not always reliable – so if you find the postage cost seems ridiculously high, please drop us an Email or Contact Us (select the option for “Sales”) and we’ll check it and adjust it manually if required!
(Delivery times vary by country and service.)
* International Delivery currently disabled, see Covid-19 Updates *
UK Delivery Options
- We reserve the right to cancel orders where delivery charges have been miscalculated.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that we are supplied with the correct postal address.
- This includes orders via “Paypal Express” where we are passed address details from your Paypal account.
- We will replace any items lost/damaged in the post where the correct address was supplied and where you agree to be contacted by either Royal Mail or our Delivery Agent to provide confirmation that the item was lost.
We are aware of two issues affecting International Orders:
1) The Channel Isles are automatically calculated as International. Please either set the Country to UK to place your order or contact us with your address and the items that you’d like to purchase.
2) Multiple items to some countries increase the postage costs incorrectly. (It will be obvious if you’re affected by this!) If you believe you’ve been incorrectly charged postage on your International Order please Contact Us. We will be more than happy to check and refund the difference.