*** Covid-19 ***
During these uncertain times, we really appreciate all orders, support and understanding of delays.
Please see below for the latest updates. We continue to take orders (in order to keep the lights on at Humour Towers) and really appreciate every single order during this. Rest assured, we’ll be working to dispatch each order as soon as it’s safe and possible to do so.
Update 31/03/2020: To summarise the below updates:
Phone Cases and Mugs (not part of a clothing order) are still being dispatched as normal*.
Patches, Pin Badges and Accessories dispatch are being delayed in order to help the community by limiting the number of dropoff’s. We’re unable to give a time frame when the next batch will be dispatched.
Clothing and Mugs as part of a clothing order are being held until the various clothing suppliers are back operational. A guide of 3 week shutdown has been given but this may be extend.
* In order to keep cases and mugs flowing as best we possibly can, these items may be split from Patch, Pins & Accessories. Don’t worry if you’ve ordered a Case+Patch and only received the Case, we have the rest of your order safe and will dispatch asap.
Update 30/03/2020: Backlog of patch, pin and accessories orders have been dispatched where possible. Orders for Clothing + Patch have been split allowing us to keep the clothing queued. Orders for Phone Case’s continue to be submit and dispatched, some of these orders will include additional items that are currently held.
Update 27/03/2020: Phone Case and Mugs (where the mug is not part of an order with clothing) are still being print and dispatched. There are slight delays with RoyalMail, they may take a couple of days extra to be delivered.
Update 26/03/2020: We’ve been advised by our Print & Embroidery team that 3 clothing suppliers will be shutting down operations from Today/Tomorrow & Friday respectively. The items for existing orders have been ordered from suppliers and we hope take delivery by the start of next week to complete these orders asap. ALL new clothing orders will be subject to a minimum of 3 weeks delay. We continue to take orders to be at the front of the queue when supplies are running again. Please continue to order as normal, it will really help us.
Update 22/03/2020: We’ve temporarily stopped taking international orders in order to reduce the time spent during mail drop-off. We’re sorry for any inconvenience and look forward to taking international orders again soon.
Update 20/03/2020: In order to help in the community, we’ve made the difficult decision to reduce the number of mail drop off’s. This will affect the dispatch of Patches, Pin Badges & Accessories. We’ll continue to dispatch them as soon as possible but deliveries will now be delayed.
The UKCH/UKPH/UKFH Sales Team.
Delays are like having to take over a scene guard in the middle of a field on a cold and wet December night. No-one wants it, but sometimes it’s just unavoidable…
However, you will be pleased to know that we really do care! We honestly work our little butts off at all hours of the day and night to ensure that your order is processed as quickly as possible.
THE VERY IMPORTANT BIT is that in order to allow us to offer a wide range of colours, sizes and designs – we print/embroider most of our items to order. That allows us to keep as much of our business in the UK with local suppliers as far as possible.
Therefore, please allow up to 10 working days from the point of payment to delivery of your order!
Where an order has multiple items, we may split the order to speed up delivery to you. You will only receive an ‘order complete’ email once all parts of your order have been dispatched. If you’re unsure if your order is complete, please drop us an Email or Contact Us (select the option for “Sales”) and we’ll gladly check on it for you!
Standard UK Mainland Delivery via Royal Mail:
(It can be up to 14 working days before the Royal Mail consider an item missing.)
1st Class – We aim to deliver* by the next working day.
2nd Class – We aim to deliver* within 2-3 working days.
*Delivery is classed as the point from which your item is printed and ready for dispatch – not from the point of order!
Starts from £4 and is based on the Royal Mail Online Postage Calculator. Unfortunately this is not always reliable – so if you find the postage cost seems ridiculously high, please drop us an Email or Contact Us (select the option for “Sales”) and we’ll check it and adjust it manually if required!
(Delivery times vary by country and service.)
UK Delivery Options
- We reserve the right to cancel orders where delivery charges have been miscalculated.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that we are supplied with the correct postal address.
- This includes orders via “Paypal Express” where we are passed address details from your Paypal account.
- We will replace any items lost/damaged in the post where the correct address was supplied and where you agree to be contacted by either Royal Mail or our Delivery Agent to provide confirmation that the item was lost.
We are aware of two issues affecting International Orders:
1) The Channel Isles are automatically calculated as International. Please either set the Country to UK to place your order or contact us with your address and the items that you’d like to purchase.
2) Multiple items to some countries increase the postage costs incorrectly. (It will be obvious if you’re affected by this!) If you believe you’ve been incorrectly charged postage on your International Order please Contact Us. We will be more than happy to check and refund the difference.
Please check our Terms & Conditions for more information regarding our delivery service and exclusions.