*** Covid-19 ***
During these uncertain times, we really appreciate all orders, support and understanding of delays.
Please see below for the latest updates. We continue to take orders (in order to keep the lights on at Humour Towers) and really appreciate every single order during this. Rest assured, we’ll be working to dispatch each order as soon as it’s safe and possible to do so.
- Patches, Pins, Books & Cufflinks: Orders upto 14:00 today have now been dispatched.
We'd like to thank everyone for their patience, our customers that have taken time to follow our updates and especially those who have emailed "don't worry it takes as long as it takes" emails. We greatly appreciate your support throughout this. We're a small business supporting other small businesses, each and every order really does make a difference to us and our suppliers during this difficult time.
- Patches, Pins, Books & Cufflinks: Orders upto 11:45 today have now been dispatched.
- Mobile Cases & Mugs (not part of a clothing order): Continue to be dispatched daily.
- Clothing & Mugs (part of a clothing order): Our oldest order in the queue continues to be the 4th 4th June, however a number of orders throughout June have now been dispatched including 15 so far today. Where possible orders are worked as Oldest First, however this depends on the supply items and newer orders can be dispatched ahead of older orders if their items have been delivered by suppliers. We have been working towards recovering our 'up to 10 working days' expectation and we are almost there.
International: We've continue to disable International Orders while the situation is unclear sending mail to many countries. We are regularly reviewing advice from RoyalMail and hope to enable International Orders again soon.
The UKCH/UKPH/UKFH Sales Team.
Delays are like having to take over a scene guard in the middle of a field on a cold and wet December night. No-one wants it, but sometimes it’s just unavoidable…
However, you will be pleased to know that we really do care! We honestly work our little butts off at all hours of the day and night to ensure that your order is processed as quickly as possible.
THE VERY IMPORTANT BIT is that in order to allow us to offer a wide range of colours, sizes and designs – we print/embroider most of our items to order. That allows us to keep as much of our business in the UK with local suppliers as far as possible.
Therefore, please allow up to 10 working days from the point of payment to delivery of your order!
Where an order has multiple items, we may split the order to speed up delivery to you. You will only receive an ‘order complete’ email once all parts of your order have been dispatched. If you’re unsure if your order is complete, please drop us an Email or Contact Us (select the option for “Sales”) and we’ll gladly check on it for you!
Standard UK Mainland Delivery via Royal Mail:
(It can be up to 14 working days before the Royal Mail consider an item missing.)
1st Class – We aim to deliver* by the next working day.
2nd Class – We aim to deliver* within 2-3 working days.
*Delivery is classed as the point from which your item is made and ready for dispatch – not from the point of order!
Start from £4 and is based on the Royal Mail Online Postage Calculator. Unfortunately this is not always reliable – so if you find the postage cost seems ridiculously high, please drop us an Email or Contact Us (select the option for “Sales”) and we’ll check it and adjust it manually if required!
(Delivery times vary by country and service.)
* International Delivery currently disabled, see Covid-19 Updates *
UK Delivery Options
- We reserve the right to cancel orders where delivery charges have been miscalculated.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that we are supplied with the correct postal address.
- This includes orders via “Paypal Express” where we are passed address details from your Paypal account.
- We will replace any items lost/damaged in the post where the correct address was supplied and where you agree to be contacted by either Royal Mail or our Delivery Agent to provide confirmation that the item was lost.
We are aware of two issues affecting International Orders:
1) The Channel Isles are automatically calculated as International. Please either set the Country to UK to place your order or contact us with your address and the items that you’d like to purchase.
2) Multiple items to some countries increase the postage costs incorrectly. (It will be obvious if you’re affected by this!) If you believe you’ve been incorrectly charged postage on your International Order please Contact Us. We will be more than happy to check and refund the difference.