*** XMAS 2020 ***
As yet we have no RoyalMail cutoff dates for 'in time for xmas' deliveries. In previous years this has been around the 18-20th Dec, however we expect this year to be earlier. Our suppliers/printers and ourselves will continue to process orders right up until xmas shutdowns. As many of our items require printing/embroidery please consider the additional time it may take for your order to reach you and place your order as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
We are currently aware of RoyalMail backlogs, unfortunately this is varying around the country and making it extremely difficult for us to advise upon. As a response, RoyalMail have extend parcel delivery times upto 9pm as we head towards xmas.
Please see the latest update below for an idea of hour quickly different types of items are being dispatched.
We thank you all for your custom and support throughout this difficult year.
The UKCH/UKPH/UKFH Team
*** Covid-19 ***
We'd like to thank everyone for their patience, our customers that have taken time to follow our updates and especially those who have emailed "don't worry it takes as long as it takes" emails. We greatly appreciate your support throughout this. Please see below for the latest updates.
We continue to take orders (in order to keep the lights on at Humour Towers) and really appreciate every single order during this. We're a small business supporting other small businesses, each and every order really does make a difference to us and our suppliers during this difficult time and we're all working hard to dispatch your orders as quickly and safely as possible.
- Patches, Pins, Books & Cufflinks: Orders up to Friday 20th 16:30 have now been dispatched.
- All Face Covers, Mugs (not part of a clothing order) & Mobile Cases up until 19th have been dispatched and many from the 20th too.
- Clothing and Mugs (as part of a clothing order) The oldest order in the queue is the 3rd Nov. Many orders since have been also been dispatched. Supply lines have once again experienced a delay in the last 2 weeks due to Covid Health and Safety but we've been advised these have now been resolved and the oldest orders in the queue should clear in the next few days.
- Boots & Bags, are dispatching as normal within a few days, however due to Covid impacting manufacturing factories, we've now started to see regular supplies of stock being delayed and a number of sizes are currently unavailable. We do not yet have an expect ETA of new stock but will update our availability as we're informed of new supplies.
Once again we'd like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding.
As we're now into our xmas orders, we're monitoring the progress of all orders carefully and are working to dispatch each asap.
Please make your xmas orders as early as possible to help us.
The UKCH/UKPH/UKFH Sales Team.
Delays are like having to take over a scene guard in the middle of a field on a cold and wet December night. No-one wants it, but sometimes it’s just unavoidable…
However, you will be pleased to know that we really do care! We honestly work our little butts off at all hours of the day and night to ensure that your order is processed as quickly as possible.
THE VERY IMPORTANT BIT is that in order to allow us to offer a wide range of colours, sizes and designs – we print/embroider most of our items to order. That allows us to keep as much of our business in the UK with local suppliers as far as possible.
Therefore, please allow up to 10 working days from the point of payment to delivery of your order!
Where an order has multiple items, we may split the order to speed up delivery to you. You will only receive an ‘order complete’ email once all parts of your order have been dispatched. If you’re unsure if your order is complete, please drop us an Email or Contact Us (select the option for “Sales”) and we’ll gladly check on it for you!
Standard UK Mainland Delivery via Royal Mail:
(It can be up to 14 working days before the Royal Mail consider an item missing.)
1st Class – We aim to deliver* by the next working day.
2nd Class – We aim to deliver* within 2-3 working days.
*Delivery is classed as the point from which your item is made and ready for dispatch – not from the point of order!
Start from £4 and is based on the Royal Mail Online Postage Calculator. Unfortunately this is not always reliable – so if you find the postage cost seems ridiculously high, please drop us an Email or Contact Us (select the option for “Sales”) and we’ll check it and adjust it manually if required!
(Delivery times vary by country and service.)
* International Delivery currently disabled, see Covid-19 Updates *
UK Delivery Options
- We reserve the right to cancel orders where delivery charges have been miscalculated.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that we are supplied with the correct postal address.
- This includes orders via “Paypal Express” where we are passed address details from your Paypal account.
- We will replace any items lost/damaged in the post where the correct address was supplied and where you agree to be contacted by either Royal Mail or our Delivery Agent to provide confirmation that the item was lost.
We are aware of two issues affecting International Orders:
1) The Channel Isles are automatically calculated as International. Please either set the Country to UK to place your order or contact us with your address and the items that you’d like to purchase.
2) Multiple items to some countries increase the postage costs incorrectly. (It will be obvious if you’re affected by this!) If you believe you’ve been incorrectly charged postage on your International Order please Contact Us. We will be more than happy to check and refund the difference.