FACT is stranger than FICTION on the front line of policing…
- Who’s afraid of the Ginger Bread Man?
- Why do police like big busts?
- How can a priest assist in a violent robbery?
- When does Hitler figure in police negotiations?
- Why can making mashed potato get you arrested?
- When do police deploy the banana phone?
- What happens when you die if CSI don’t like you?
Come on patrol with PC Donoghue and discover the funny, interesting and bizarre side of life on the front line of British policing.