– The largest cell in the human body is the female egg, and the smallest is the male sperm.
– A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball (a bit bigger than a cricket ball).
– It takes food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
– The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.
– The average man’s penis is three times the length of his thumb.
– A woman’s heart beats faster than a man’s.
– If the average male never shaved, his beard would be 13 feet long when he died.
– Men with hairless chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.
– There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
– Side by side, 2000 cells from the human body could cover about one square inch.
– Women blink twice as much as men.
– The average person’s skin weighs twice as much as their brain.
– When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate…they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate!
– Your ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid than when you aren’t.
– Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.
– If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
– The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man.
You probably looked at your thumb, didn’t you?