From a fan:

From a fan:

The life of a police officer was pretty well described by Robert De Niro in the film Righteous Kill.

“Our job is keeping 99% of the population safe from the other 1%. The problem is, we’ve got to spend half our lives with that 1%. And the better we do that job the less the other 99% think that they need us. The only ones paying attention on the street are the cops and the criminals. Everyone else is just going somewhere or shopping.”